|Technical Rating: |
|Published Date : 03 Jun 2008
Last Updated : 24 Sep 2009
Content Ref: TEC1195191
|Summary||Contains the information we require to arrange for your computer foam packaging to be collected. Please note that a minimum of five end foam caps are required in order for a collection to be made.|
|The account number is 242798.|
|To book a collection online|
Please follow the steps below to arrange a collection online:
- Log on to: http://www.dpd.co.uk/
- Enter rm1 in the Username box and green in the password field and click on the > symbol.
- Select 'Arrange a collection'.
- Select 'From a Different Address'.
- Complete the Collection Address section.
- Complete the Collection Details section by entering the following fields:
- Number of Items - The number of items to be collected.
- Total Weight - The total weight of the parcels in kilograms.
- Time Ready - The time the items will be ready.
- Time Close - The time your establishment closes.
- Collection Date - Use the drop-down menu to select a collection date.
- Click Next.
- Check that all your details are correct and note down the collection reference number.
|To book a collection by phone|
Call 0844 824 0555 and follow the prompts from the operator.
When you phone the above number, a DPD customer services representative will take you through the questions listed and then arrange your collection.
Note: At present, only foam packaging can be collected. A minimum of five end foam caps are required in order for a collection to be made. You will need to package the foam in boxes ready for collection.
For more information please visit: www.rm.com/greenpackaging
If this article has not helped provide a solution then it is also possible to
log a call...
Document Keywords: collection, return, returned, boxes, cardboard, packing