|Technical Rating: |
|Published Date : 02 Jun 2011
Last Updated : 06 Mar 2013
Content Ref: TEC2055207
|Summary||Make sure you are getting the most from your RM Support contract.|
|Your support contract includes many services that you may not have used yet, so please read on to make sure you are getting the most out of what we offer.
Do you keep up with essential technical updates by subscribing to our technical bulletins?
- Be first in the know by subscribing to our technical bulletins. We regularly send out an email bulletin keeping you up to date with the latest updates and technical news from Support. Subscribe to the monthly email in the Email Subscriptions section at: www.rm.com/account
- Twice a year we produce the Network Support Bulletin; an online magazine full of valuable information on getting the best out of your network. If you haven't read the latest edition then it is available now at: www.rm.com/nsb
Is the Knowledge Library your first port of call if you have an issue?
- Download updates, find fixes, read manuals and 'how do I do that?' articles, watch videos, listen to podcasts and more: www.rm.com/support/knowledgelibrary.asp
- Set up RSS feeds so you never miss an important update - see: NWS1438445
- Maximise all the features of the Knowledge Library search facility by reading: NWS1601760
Do you manage your support calls online?
- You can manage your support calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on our Support Online website.
- Update or close existing calls, see what engineers working on your call are advising, or raise new calls with us to get direct access to our teams of engineers.
- Find our contact and call logging details here.
Do you use RM WebChat?
- If you have a Community Connect network support contract you can chat online with an RM Support engineer.
- Find out all about RM WebChat here: NWS3156087
How often do you chat in the RM Communities forum?
- RM Communities enable you to engage with people who share your professional interests and challenges. It is your forum to chat with your peers in UK education.
- What are you waiting for? Sign up and get posting! To find out more have a look at NWS397828 in our Knowledge Library.
Have you been to our Technical Seminars yet?
- Your support contract with us may entitle you to a free place at one of our twice-yearly Technical Seminars. Check NWS1411417 to see if you are entitled.
- The RM Technical Seminars cover a range of topics relevant to ICT in UK education. Search on seminars in our Knowledge Library to see some of the topics covered in previous rounds.
How else can we help you?
- Our training team, and training partners, deliver technical and CPD courses both at our Education Centre, and around the country. Check out our training website for details.
- We offer Apple® and Microsoft® support contracts, plus a range of additional enhancements to your existing support. Have a look at how we can help you on our Support, Training and Seminars pages.
If this article has not helped provide a solution then it is also possible to
log a call...
Document Keywords: nsb, email bulletin, cc4 bulletin, monthly email, forum, forums, knowledge base, sol, support online