|Technical Rating: |
|Published Date : 03 Aug 2007
Last Updated : 04 Dec 2012
Content Ref: TEC320935
- Pentium IV processor or higher
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 800 MB of free hard disk space for minimum installation (2 GB for full installation with Gallery content)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Microsoft Windows 7 operating system
- Windows Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later
- Adobe® Flash® player version 10
- Windows Media® Player 9 or later (required for SMART Recorder)
- Microsoft DirectX technology 8.1 or later (required for SMART Video Player)
The SMART Notebook software provides two things.
- The driver needed for the SMART Board to communicate with your PC.
- Software that provides enhanced functionality for your SMART Board.
|Downloading SMART Notebook|
|The SMART Notebook software can be downloaded from the SMART website here. |
|Installing SMART Notebook|
- Locate the file you downloaded in the step above.
- Double-click it to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts until the software is installed.
|Activating SMART Notebook|
The software by default is only a trial version and will ask you to activate the full version. For information on activating this, please refer to TEC1194715 in the Other Useful Articles section below.
If this article has not helped provide a solution then it is also possible to
log a call...
Document Keywords: smartboard, upgrade, upgrading, window box, windows 98se/xp pc, , wct, whole, class