Change, Innovation, Excitement...
These are words school leaders chose to describe UK education (1). No surprises there. But it could equally apply to us all at RM Education - it’s our challenge to innovate and to excite, and to help support you during this period of unprecedented change. And technology is a great enabler in driving 'disruptive change', nowhere more so than in the world of publishing.
Did you know that around 6% of all books are now sold in digital format (2)?
The ebook market is growing at over 50% per annum but, to date, schools have faced too many barriers in embracing this potentially transformational concept. We think that's about to change.
The first ebook system designed specifically for schools
- Find, select and distribute a wide range of digital titles with a few simple clicks.
- Allocate to individuals or groups instantly.
- Give your students access in a format they understand, from anywhere, at any time.
We’re at the start of a publishing transformation, and you can join in by pre-registering now to become one of the first to experience this revolutionary service. Pre-register now.
- It costs nothing to register.
- There’s absolutely no obligation to purchase ebooks from the service.
- You’ll have access to up to 1,000 classic ebooks (3) to distribute as you please.
- RM Education school leadership research conducted Summer 2011
- Publishers Association (2012) PA Statistics Yearbook 2011
- Classic titles from Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, William Shakespeare and more