1. The prize draw is being operated by RM Education Ltd ("RM") of New Mill House, 183 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 4SE.
2. Entrants must be UK based educational establishments and public bodies and only one entry can be made per representative of each educational establishment or public body.
3. Competition entries must be received by RM at: Sales and Marketing, RM Ltd, New Mill House, 183 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 4SE on or before 22 January 2010.
4. After the closing date for the draw, a winner will be selected at random from the valid entries received prior to the closing date. The winner of the draw shall receive a Sony PSP.
5. Only those things expressly referred to in these terms and conditions are included in the prize.
6. RM cannot guarantee the performance of the prize. The prize winner may be required to contact original equipment manufacturer where necessary.
7. No prize draw is open to RM's employees, families or agents or anyone connected with the administration of the prize draw.
8. Other than for death or personal injury, RM excludes all liability in connection with the prize draw.
9. All entries shall become and remain the property of RM.
10. The winner shall be notified within 21 days of the closing date for the draw.
11. Proof of sending your entry shall not be proof of receipt and no responsibility is accepted by RM for lost, undelivered or indecipherable or incomprehensible entries. Only those entries received before the closing time shall be entered into the prize draw.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.