Purchase a miniPC (any spec), RM MiniMount and RM MiniStand, and an RM 19" Monitor and save £80. Simply order a MiniPC along with PN 1FT-543 and 1XO-702 and enter voucher code minipc06 at the checkout!
*Valid until 31st May. Voucher codes are only available for use on RM.com.
- Faster set-up time - takes just 10 minutes to assemble
- Easy maintenance - remove just 2 screws to gain access to all internal components
- Flexible mounting - put your MiniPC where you want it
- Robust design - tried and tested to suit even the toughest educational environment
- Comes with Windows 8 Pro
The RM MiniPC is an exciting addition to the RM desktop range which is both easy to set up and to maintain.
It is compact in size, but still delivers great performance and also features our ecoquiet technology - meaning less energy consumption over time.
It takes around ten minutes to assemble it into a compact all-in-one device, ideal if you have several of these to deploy.
If you combine the RM MiniPC with RM's unique MiniMount solution, you can put this MiniPC where it is most convenient to you!
Faster set up time
The New MiniPC takes around 10 minutes to fully assemble, saving time when deploying a number of these devices. Also, the new MiniPC now features an internal PSU (power supply unit) making it simpler to set up and to look after.
The case of the New MiniPC can be taken off with 2 screws to gain access to all internal components, making repair and maintenance simple and fast.
'Finger-force' tested buttons and blanking panels, meaning less breakages and savings on repairs, replacements and downtime costs. Graffiti-resistant casework, black and silver finish.
Designed for Education
- Finger-force tested to withstand even the toughest education environment
- Space-saving, eco-friendly and secure
- Easy to maintain - controls and panels are easily accessed
The RM MiniPC is available with two mounting options; the RM MiniMount and the RM MiniStand.
The RM MiniMount
- Put your MiniPC where you want it - on top of the desk, under it or even on a wall with the multiple VESA mounting points
- Its cable cover securely houses all cable and peripheral connections.
- Security screws, the deskbolt hole and cable covers are included as standard.
The RM MiniStand
- Create a compact 'all in one' solution with an existing or new monitor
- Put these small form factor PCs where you want them e.g. libraries and open access areas.
- RM MiniStand also provides tilt functionality for the monitor that the RM MiniPC is mounted behind
- Desk bolt hole for added stability and security when necessary.
You can also create a compact All-in-One PC if you buy the RM MiniPC, RM MiniMount, RM MiniStand and either use your own existing monitor or purchase an RM 19" widescreen monitor.