The Isis VerTable - turning the table on students!
This is no ordinary table.
Whether horizontal or vertical, as wet-wipe board or projection screen or simply a space divider, the working surface on the VerTable works hard. It has to be one of the most versatile workgroup tables around and thereby enables you to make the most of your working space.
As a height-adjustable project table, VerTable provides the right working surface for any number of curriculum activities. You could have a dozen pupils sitting around the table in discussion or just two at standing height problem solving a design-technology issue. Alternatively, flipped to a vertical plane, it becomes a great interactive whiteboard solution on which to share ideas and present lessons and ideas.
We have to say we think it's VERy clever!
- Fully mobile with locking castors
- Height adjustable in table and whiteboard mode, making it ideal for teachers and students.
- Flip top between table and whiteboard modes without the need to turn off equipment
- White wet-wipe laminate finish
- Mild steel epoxy coated silver frame
- Laptop shelf (44.8cm x 40cm)
- Brackets for Ultra Short Throw Projector
- Power strip
- Cable tidy
- Instruction guide for attaching brackets to VerTable
The VerTable (Table) is supplied with 5 Year warranty
For any issues Isis will investigate and fix on-site
When you order the VerTable Interactive (1W9-018) it includes:
-1 x Isis VerTable
-1 x Projector bracket & fixings kit
-1 x 3 way UK Power Strip with 3m lead
Please note - it does not include the compatible interactive projector.
This needs to be ordered separately:
- Dual Pen VerTable Projector (1XW-822)
This product is available through an RM Rentals lease. With multiple term and payment options available we can tailor a solution to your schools needs, allowing you to take advantage of this equipment now. For more information go to www.rm.com/rentals
Note: Vertable video taken with version 1 of the vertable, version 2 (VerTable-e) contains an interactive projector, so no eBeam is required.
Great for deploying a flexible teaching and learning resource across the school :
- Open plan learning areas
- School Hall
- Training rooms
- Early years
- Any learning space - it's that flexible!
To appreciate the real benefits that the VerTable can deliver you can currently see it in action in the REAL Centre at RM in Abingdon, Oxfordshire - why not visit!