Take the 'Explorer Challenge' to locate 50 secret destinations and embark on a tour of Britain's cities, towns and places of historical and geographical interest.
Teaches geographical concepts through interactive activities with a challenging quiz, stickers, and postcards to collect and a Travel Log to complete.
Interactive games and maps build fact-finding and map-reading skills.
Curriculum software can help you:
- Deliver all UK Curricula and Guidelines.
- Plan and prepare your lessons.
- Save you time by providing you with the resources that you need including content, materials and activities.
- Make learning more fun and motivating for pupils.
- Improve pupils' ICT skills through the familiarity of using software.