Clicker is the award-winning literacy tool that enables pupils of all abilities to significantly develop their reading and writing skills. This year, Crick Software has released the latest version of this much-loved software - Clicker 6.
Whether you are working in mainstream education or a special needs setting, Clicker is the perfect tool for helping all your pupils achieve reading and writing success. Clicker enables children to learn and progress within an easy-to-navigate, motivating environment tailored to their individual needs.
Clicker 6 builds on the acclaimed support features of its predecessor. It combines customisable pupil support tools that empower children to work independently, with intuitive activity wizards that make it easier than ever before for teachers to create and edit Clicker activities.
· Customisable support tools help overcome learning barriers
· Intuitive activity wizards enables teachers to create and edit activities quickly
· Enhanced picture library with over 2500 curriculum images
· Clicker Paint tool included and fully integrated
· Click & Edit books for creating talking books and presentations
What's New in Clicker 6?
· Quick start word processor - Children start working straight away!
· Primary word predictor - suggests words that fit the context of the pupil's writing.
· Enhanced picture library - Over 2500 curriculum pictures
· Built-in painting tools - Clicker Paint, is now fully integrated into Clicker.
· Webcam support - Pupils' photographs instantly appear in their Clicker documents.
· Favourites list - Children save their favourite Clicker activities for easy future access.
· Click & Edit books - Enable pupils to independently create their own talking books and presentations.
· Clicker wizards - quickly create personalised reading, writing, matching, labelling, speaking and listening activities.
· New editing tools - Editing activities made simple!
· Faster access to LearningGrids - No need to login, access hundreds of free resources instantly from within Clicker!