Hutchinson Design and Technology Reference Content delivers a collection of authoritative content that is ideal for addressing the needs of teachers and learners in 21st century schools. Helicon Publishing, publishers of the Hutchinson Encyclopaedia, have developed this innovative content by drawing from Helicon's 22 million word reference products. Hutchinson Design and Technology Reference Content pack includes Articles, Study Topics, Quizzes and Model Answers as well as Web links to educationally relevant sites. Selected, written, and vetted by teachers and educators, they will be useful in lesson planning, worksheet production and supporting independent pupil research.
Hutchinson Design and Technology Reference Content is designed and created for use within a virtual learning environment. Purchased as part of Kaleidos, Hutchinson Design and Technology Reference Content can be searched and used as part of lesson planning driven by learning frameworks. The powerful functionality of the Kaleidos environment gives teachers the freedom to choose how to teach the curriculum and provides the highest quality resources to do this.
These innovative collections have been designed to:
- Promote pupils' enquiry skills and independent learning by providing stimulating resources that they can understand
- Make learning more interactive for pupils through use of dynamic text and images
- Improve pupils' IT skills through the familiarity of using software
- Support teachers as they prepare lessons and activities on less familiar topics
- Enable quick and easy production of high-quality classroom resources, including worksheets, overviews and information packs
- Focus and facilitate planning when used within Kaleidos
Hutchinson Design and Technology Reference Content is available for purchase with Kaleidos. School site licence, and home usage rights are included, for staff and pupils.
Please note that these content packs are available as downloads only and once purchased, they will be available to download online via My Account.