EduCare is our most comprehensive next day onsite cover for your hardware. It is designed to be unique to education and offer a service that take's all the worry away from the operation of your RM One.
The RM One represents RM's commitment to ensuring the reliability and performance of school PCs. Through standard components we are able to combine excellent value for money with exceptional security and robustness. In the event a failure occurs, choosing EduCare will ensure your hardware is fixed quickly and with minimum disruption to you.
EduCare for your RM One offers you
- An RM Accredited Engineer onsite the day after you log your hardware call
- A 4pm cut off for next day service; the latest cut off time of all our services
- Pre-notification of a 2 hour time slot during which the engineer will arrive, thus reducing the time you have to wait
- Your RM One built back onto your CC4/CC3/2.4 network once the hardware fault is fixed
- If you purchase EduCare on a non-CC3/CC4 RM One machine, we will provide a streamed hard drive in the event of a hard drive failure, thus reducing the time you spend re-adding software titles
- Limited cover for accidental user damage. This covers keyboards, mice, case-fascia and CDROM drives. It also includes buttons on the front of the RM One.
- A dedicated stock of components and parts. In the event we do not have stock of a part, you will be notified immediately, and we will ensure we obtain the parts to get you back up and running as quickly as possible
- 24/7 online call logging or by telephone 8am to 6pm on school days
- Access to RM Support who will help diagnose the hardware fault, through platform trained teams, to ensure our visit is successful first time
- A dedicated control team who actively allocate and monitor hardware calls
Please note: the RM One comes with 1 years ValueCare as standard. You can choose to upgrade up to 5 years ValueCare, or 3, 4 or 5 years Educare.
For full terms and conditions please click here