Save 20% or more on operational costs and improve the ICT experience for your learners and teachers with RM Education Managed Services
Flexibility and choice
RM Education offer a full range of Managed Services that are designed to be flexible. We only offer services for education so customers can be sure that we will not be trying to fit their needs into a service that is more suited to a government department or commercial company. We have designed our services based on 15 years of experience of delivering ICT Managed Services to 100's of educational establishments across the UK including Authority-wide services for Dudley and all schools in South Lanarkshire. We also deliver Managed Services to many BSF Authorities.
What is a Managed Service for education?
RM Education's ICT Managed Services are based on a core service, and a range of additional and optional services. We work in partnership with you so that you can choose to keep your school's on-site technicians if you have them and want to do so. Alternatively, we can manage all of your ICT for you with our own staff. The choice is yours. You can also choose the service levels that suit you best - so that you get the support you want at the times you need it. What's more, a Managed Service from RM Education doesn't mean you have to have RM Education equipment and software - you can choose and, if you want, we'll help you to decide what is best for your needs.
What makes up a Managed Service?
Building on the core Managed Service are a range of optional services that together cover all aspects of an educational ICT service including:
- Infrastructure and device supply, roll out and refresh
- Managing and supporting 'Bring Your Own Device' schemes for pupils and staff
- Managing third party vendors and running procurements on your behalf
- Managing broadband connectivity and the use of cloud-based services
- MIS and Learning Platform applications supply, support and consultancy
- Technical consultancy, support and services including VOIP, Access Control, library and cashless systems, e-safety, data and user security
- Consultancy to help you integrate technology into your building - whether you are fortunate enough to be a new build school or are re-thinking a learning space
- Education services including School Improvement Services, making the most of your investment to improve attainment and OFSTED assessments, creating and updating your ICT vision
- School business management services such as payroll, HR, energy and insurance services from RM Education
Working in partnership with you
Whatever your needs, let the experts at RM Education take away the cost, hassle, uncertainty and risk of managing your own ICT - so that you can focus on what you do best in your school. Working in partnership with RM Education will allow you to confidently introduce innovative new technologies to raise standards whilst keeping costs firmly under control. We will guarantee high levels of service and availability, giving you the confidence to successfully use ICT to support teaching and learning. We can also help you with revenue funded options that will allow you to continue to improve your ICT provision and take advantage of new technologies in an affordable way.