How safe are children on your school's network?
Securus is RM's recommended e-safety solution: a highly effective, dedicated e-safety monitoring system which helps protect pupils from cyberbullying, online grooming, explicit images and harmful websites such as self-harm and pro-suicide sites. This cannot be achieved by blocking and filtering alone.
Used in over 3,200 UK schools, Securus monitors pupils when they use ICT and captures behavioural risks that would otherwise go undetected. Securus is an Associate Member of UKCCIS (UK Council for Child Internet Safety) and partner of BeatBullying, the leading anti-bullying charity.
• Identifies those who may be suffering sexual exploitation or bullying but feel unable to come forward
• Works online and offline across email, websites, social networking sites, all documents and programmes
• Detects bullying, racist and homophobic abuse, bad language and pornography
• Alerts schools to adult misuse, including by those who seek to abuse the children in their care
• Flags searches for harmful websites such as pro-suicide or pro-anorexia sites
• Highlights attempts to use proxy bypass sites to reach banned websites or to download unauthorised content from a memory card or Flash drive