Did You Know?
- Microsoft® Windows® XP will not be supported beyond April 2014.
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 will not be supported beyond July 2015.
Community Connect 3 is based on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP Professional. Support for these systems is moving to end of life so now is the time to change.
Community Connect 4 can remove these issues and enable you to take advantage of the latest technology. In addition, CC4 includes all of the best elements of CC3 with a whole host of new features added in to make life even easier for everyone within the school.
Watch our video to find out about some of the additional benefits that you get when you get when you upgrade to CC4.
Benefits of Upgrading:
- Add Windows 7 & 8.1 stations
- Carry out tasks, search and filter data more quickly and easily.
- Manage, download and distribute Microsoft updates with WSUS.
- Software management is much improved and easier to undertake without impacting on other activities.
- Perform rebuilds more quickly.
- Get My Connect which provides students and teachers with a more personalised desktop and enabling them to undertake certain tasks more easily, such as changing passwords.
- Create, distribute and monitor your school Acceptable User Policies more easily.
- Save time and keep work safe with the Network Recycle Bin.
- A redeveloped Local Support Tools enables ICT staff to better manage, schedule and automate key network tasks.
Moving over to CC4 is easier than you think
Stepping up to CC4 is easy and with our expertise you can even get it done in term time. The good news is that you won't have to start from scratch as a lot of what you have is transferrable so that the financial and physical investment that you have put into tuning your network, creating packages and crafting policies has not gone to waste.
There are a number of options available when upgrading including our CC4 TEN solution, which enables you to co-exist networks and move over gradually. This can make the installation a lot quicker and cheaper and means that it can be done during term time without impacting on the day to day activities of the school.
Plus you can also spread the cost of moving or upgrading your network, and protect yourself against future changes in technology, with the CC4 subscription service.
CC4 Impact In schools
Download our CC4 brochure »