is a new school Management Information System (MIS) for primary schools that is cloud-based (centrally hosted and web-delivered) and offers access to school information from the classroom, office or home.
Benefits of RM IntegrisG2
- RM IntegrisG2 can be accessed via any Internet enabled device. No need for any more expensive server and hardware configurations to support your MIS
- Secure anytime, anywhere access means teachers can work on the system from home or anywhere with internet connectivity.
- RM IntegrisG2 includes a powerful reporting tool, with over 200+ types of reports, so your data can be transferred to Excel or interrogated using a simple filter
- Because RM IntegrisG2 is centrally hosted, the school does not need to back-up or maintain the system or data
- Software upgrades are applied once and centrally when released and ready immediately to all schools
- With consent, the Local Authority can begin to carry out a number of tasks on a school's behalf
- Robust security protocols ensure only users with the appropriate privileges can access pupil data