We'll be in touch shortly.
The iPad inspires students… they can't wait to get their hands on it! It can bring out the best in each individual, growing confidence and independence of thought. When effectively facilitated it can be a powerful tool to help raise pupil achievement.
Come to our seminar and discover how others are using iPad in their schools and learn how you can develop a step by step approach to raising achievement with Apple in your school.
Hear first-hand from experts, staff and pupils about the power of the iPad in education.
- Hear Deputy Mitchell, headteacher and founder of Quadblogging and Gillian Penny, Apple Education UK, talk on how to raise achievement with Apple
- Discover insights into a 1:1 implementation from schools who have already done it, both on a small and large scale
- Map out your approach to Apple in your school, ensuring that you can link your strategy back to raising achievement
- Hear from pupils about how the iPad has made a real difference to their learning
- Talk to our RM and Apple experts at our 'drop-in' clinic between 11-1pm
Register your interest in future RM Apple events
...or call us on 0808 1729 535
© RM Education 1997 - 2015