Five years is equivalent to 1,825 days
This number is equal to the entire length of time that a pupil will spend in Secondary School to obtain their GCSEs and gain the tools they need to become young adults.
It’s also the length of time that has gone by since Apple launched its iPad, an item which is now on its sixth generation, a product that has evolved and changed to suit the ever demanding needs of its customers.
Five years is too long to commit to technology that won’t change with your school.
There is another solution
RM Education provides connectivity solutions exclusively to the education sector. We have been delivering safe, fast, reliable Internet services for over 20 years and currently have over 3,000 schools that are connected through RM Broadband.
We stand out from other providers because we understand the unique way in which the Internet is used in schools and the impact it has on teaching and learning as well as the distinctive systems, services and processes that are used within the school environment.
What we can offer your school
Your broadband shouldn’t be complicated, we would therefore recommend the following for your school:
- (Primary Schools) Fibre Plus - Uncontended and guaranteed bandwidth up to 20Mbps upload/download.
- (Secondary Schools) Leased Line - Fast, dedicated service. Up to 1Gbps Symmetric
- (All Schools) Sophos endpoint protection
- (All Schools) Office 365 migration tool
- (All Schools) RM Unify - a platform that makes it simpler to set up, access and manage cloud content/data.
You can find out more about our connectivity and online safety products and services from the links below, or request a quote and further details by calling us on 0800 046 9803 or by using the form at the bottom of this page.