Terms & Conditions
Promoter: RM Education Limited, 140 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon. OX14 4SB (“RM”)
- By entering the Golden Ticket deal, the educational establishment (“Customer”) is deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and will therefore be legally bound by them.
- There are 8 Golden Tickets hidden amongst the Products listed in Clause 4 and 5; one (1) allocated to each Product. A Customer is deemed to have entered the Golden Ticket deal upon purchasing any of the qualifying products in Clause 4 and 5 from RM below during the time frames detailed in Clause 13 below. With each product will be a randomly selected envelope either containing a Golden Ticket or a losing ticket (a ticket that states you are not a winner).
- Prior to the beginning of the Golden Ticket deal (as per dates in clause 13 below) Golden Tickets and losing tickets will be put into identical envelopes, undistinguishable from one another.
- One (1) Golden Ticket worth £2,000 will be attached to each of the products below:
- One (1) Golden Ticket worth £1,000 will be attached to each of the products below:
- Upon receiving a winning a Golden Ticket, the winner(s) will be required to contact RM within 60 days of receiving delivery and have placed an order within 30 days of RM confirming the ticket. This can be done either through your account manager or by emailing the code on the back of the winning ticket to email@example.com for verification. You may also be required to send your winning ticket to RM Education for further verification.
- The winner(s) will receive the amount attached to their winning Golden Ticket(s) in the form of credit. To recognise the credit and be accounted for properly, the winner(s) must place an order at full list price, which will then be credited back upon delivery. The credit must be spent only with RM Education on new RM Recommends hardware detailed below:
- Winning products may be ordered online, by phone, by fax or by email in the usual manner.
- Every product within the Golden Ticket deal must be bought from RM at the full list price, as advertised on RM.com/Store, per the links in clauses 4 & 5 above.
- Products being redeemed upon winning the Golden Ticket must also be bought from RM at full list price as per the links in the RM Store in clause 7.
The Golden Ticket deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer run by RM Education. Offers run by third parties (e.g. the HP Trade in scheme or HP Ripple Effect) can be used in conjunction with this offer
- Only orders placed by an educational establishment before the relevant closing time in clause 13 below shall be eligible for the Golden Ticket deal.
- The Golden Ticket deal will begin on 1st June 2018 and will only apply to orders placed after this date with delivery on or before 23:59 on 30th June 2018, or until the 8 Golden Tickets have been claimed, whichever is sooner.
- The Golden Ticket deal is not open to RM employees, West Coast employees, HP employees, families, agents or anyone connected with the administration of the Golden Ticket deal.
- All products included within the Golden Ticket deal are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- There is no cash or product alternative available.
- RM, their distributer or anyone associated with this promotion will not know where or when a Golden Ticket has been sent, it is therefore the responsibility of the customer to check the devices for winning Golden Tickets and should the winning ticket not be claimed within 60 days of it being delivered, as per clause 5 above the Golden Ticket shall be null and void.
If all 8 Golden Tickets are not delivered by 23:59 on 30th June 2018 any remaining Golden Tickets will be null and void.
- There are a finite number of tickets per product available based on RM’s stock forecasts, if all tickets are used up before the end of the promotion then no additional tickets will be printed.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, RM excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the deal details beyond its control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
RM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Golden Ticket deal with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.