RM Education submitted five of our cloud-based services for inclusion in the G-Cloud framework under the Specialist cloud Services (ScS) lot and we were successful in getting all of these products included on the framework. G-Cloud is a UK Government initiative focused on providing the right tools to help schools and Public Sector organisations unleash innovation by using the Cloud.
These five RM Cloud-based services are industry leading products:
- Office 365 Services for Education
- CC4 Anywhere
- RM Collaborate
- RM Data Exchange
- RM Data Exchange Service Management
What does this mean for you?
Being part of this framework makes it easier for you to buy the cloud technology you want from RM. By purchasing your cloud technology through the Digital Marketplace, you can:
- Buy the exact amount of computing resources you need
- Save money on maintenance and physical storage
- Avoid custom-built solutions which take a long time to create, are expensive and difficult to upgrade
RM Education was also successful in the Software as a Service (SaaS) lot, with four RM Education products being awarded a place in the framework, read more here.
To find out more information about the Crown Commercial Service please read the gov.uk guidance.