The new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) will require all organisations operating within the EU to focus on identifying and retrieving personal data of employees such as names, addresses, email or financial data, by May 2018.
RM Education is pleased to announce a new partnership with TermSet to help schools across the UK in preparing for GDPR.
TermSet ScanR is a ground breaking product that uses Artificial Intelligence to automate the process for identifying and retrieving Personal Identifiable Information. Using the TermSet ScanR software, RM Data Discovery helps schools to discover GDPR Personal Identifiable Information within documents stored in multiple systems and across multiple devices. Schools can purchase RM Data Discovery, RM security experts will then run the software on your school system and provide a report to you on the location of any Personal Identifiable Information, with recommendations of how to best prepare your school for GDPR.
What is RM Data Discovery?
- RM Data Discovery automatically scans, identifies and retrieves all personal information in all documents stored within multiple systems.
- RM Data Discovery helps you to automate the process and quickly respond to “Right to be forgotten” or “Subject Access Requests".
- It delivers an interactive dashboard to score the level of risk and exposure for identifiable personal information and subject access requests.
- Sensitive documents can be identified and workflows can be initiated for routing, classification, governance and quarantine purposes.
If you’d like to find out more or order RM Data Discovery for your school please email email@example.com.
- Watch this 3 minute demo video: https://vimeo.com/229535832
- Watch our recent GDPR webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmcq9Yg4bdk