Bespoke IT finance for education
Achieve your IT ambitions
RM Education have partnered with Wesleyan Bank to offer IT finance for educational establishments. Wesleyan Bank are a specialist finance provider and authors of ‘The Guides for Schools Finance’ in conjunction with the Department of Education and the Finance and Leasing associations. Alongside standard finance, Wesleyan Bank, via their Learn Anywhere programme, provide a tailored scheme to facilitate Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
- Hardware, software, installation, training and support in one package
- Get the latest technology for your students today and pay over time
- Supplier agnostic: any supplier or a mix in one contract
- Flexible upgrading and additional licences
- Competitive rates
Support BYOD with Learn Anywhere
Learn Anywhere allows you to provide your students with 1:1 learning access to laptops and tablets. The cost of the devices are funded via a monthly payment scheme, and paid for by parents; making this solution a cost-effective and efficient scheme for schools to implement.
In addition, the length of your agreement can vary from two to four years, with structured payments to suit you, your pupils and their parents. Included is a full range of flexible insurance options, so you can manage the risks associated with damage, loss, or payment shortfalls.
- No cost to the school to run
- Enhance the learning experience, inside and out of the classroom
- Retain control without increasing risk or exposure
- Personalised learning for students
Alternatively you can call us free on 0800 046 9798
Wesleyan Bank are registered in England No. 02471568. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Wesleyan Bank are a member of British Educational Suppliers Association and the NASUWT